Skilled Philadelphia Attorneys Aid in Citizenship and Litigation Matters
Caring and compassionate counsel for immigration and personal injury cases
Creech & Creech LLC offers individuals and families the legal support necessary to improve their lives and correct injustices. Whether assisting immigrants who want to build a life in the United States or injured people seeking just compensation, we endeavor to handle every matter with skill and compassion. Attorneys Laetitia and Timothy Creech have more than 35 years of combined legal experience. Their mission is to use their knowledge and experience to ease the legal burdens facing families in the Philadelphia area.
Responsive legal assistance from lawyers who care about their clients
Our attorneys deliver highly professional service to each of our clients, but we also understand the personal and emotional burden many of them face. That is why we are dedicated to:
- Easing family concerns — Immigration is an overwhelming source of stress for entire families, affecting their lives at every moment. We work to maintain your family’s peace of mind throughout the complex legal process involved in immigration.
- Communicating clearly — We reply to your questions or concerns promptly and in a way that you can understand. Our attorneys never let you forget that you are more than your legal case and that we’re here to work for you.
- Protecting your rights — People are often intimidated by litigation or government processes such as immigration. Unfortunately, that fear can make people afraid to assert their rights. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the respect you’re entitled to and that your rights under the law are protected.
Creech & Creech is proud of the reputation established by our attorneys for a commitment to solving legal problems in a caring manner.
Experienced advocates assist with various types of legal challenges
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the lawyers at Creech & Creech give clients determined legal representation in several areas, including:
- Immigration — No matter what stage of the immigration process you or a family member is in, we have the experience to help you avoid the kinds of issues that cause delays and denials.
- Citizenship — For those seeking full American citizenship rights, we help prepare the necessary materials for you and advise you about what to expect at each turn of the process.
- Personal injury — Our knowledge and experience in personal injury litigation matters offers our clients an advantage, whether we are able to negotiate a settlement or try the case in court.
- Labor and employment — When allegations of incorrect wages, workplace harassment or wrongful termination arise, we have the ability and experience to root out the truth and argue your case effectively in all labor and employment cases.
- Gender discrimination — Questions of differential treatment can be complicated and often turn on personal interpretation. We will investigate gender discrimination charges thoroughly so that you can evaluate the situation completely before deciding what course to take.
Attorneys Timothy and Laetitia Creech have built strong records representing clients in these branches of Pennsylvania and federal law. They can help with any legal question you have.
Contact a Philadelphia immigration and personal injury law firm for a free consultation
Creech & Creech LLC represents clients from throughout the Philadelphia area in a range of legal matters. Call 267-551-1689 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.